Nothing is better than a Sunday drive........with this guy.....
.....and in such a beautiful location!
Sunday was fantastic! We started off the morning by going to my parents ward to listen to them speak about the temple. After sacrament JC and I headed home, took a power nap, and made a delicious lunch to go, jumped on Lucy, and up the canyon we went.

When we started back on our ride, not too long after we were in a very wet and cold rain storm! Go figure... rain is wet.... I just laughed as JC started to shake his head. You see. A few weeks prior he had made the comment that he should take me through a rain storm bike drive... cause it's awesome. Assuming he was being sarcastic. Either way.... definitely spent a good hour in the rain!
Luckily it didn't last too terribly long... but it was disappointing because the route we went on was amazing. As the rain was pounding down on us we flew by a couple of lakes that were beautiful even through the rain drops rolling down my helmet. We didn't stop to enjoy the scenery and only went faster to try and get out of the storm. It was a lot of fun, nonetheless.
What we had planned to be a four our drive, ended up being closer to six hours. Both of us were fighting the pain from our tailbones... which I swear mine got worse the closer we got to the house. It was ready for a break!!
If anything... the rain storm made it so there will be more Sunday drives with sunny skies and even more pictures!





You guys are so cute! I am glad to see you looking so happy Jenna!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You guys are too cute! I ♥ you & would love to take you up on that Zupas rain check this week if you're free. :)
ReplyDelete♥ Rach (yes blogger still hates me lol)
I love you jenny ♥ you guys are awesome
ReplyDelete