Friday, September 30, 2011

Mr Green Tie....

Well, for those of you who aren't on FaceBook... it's official.... what you've all been expecting and waiting for....
We're getting Married!!!

Oh how wonderful he is and I couldn't be more blessed for this fine man to come into my life!  He treats me better than I deserve and truly like a Daughter of God.  I just love him and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!

Oh how I love him....


“Just know this, I thank the Lord every day that he has trusted me to care for and love you.  And I promise I’ll do everything in my power to do so.”
-Joseph


Tuesday {November 1st} is the date! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you don't know me but I have been reading your blog for a long time. Congrats on everything. :) You deserve all the happiness in the world, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was fast. I admire you for getting over things so fast. It took me over a year before i even dated again. I just had to un wind from the first one before i could even think about dating again. But congrats to you. I hope your be very happy. 26 years of married to my man, i know its better the second time around. Blogs are not letting me post my name sometimes so if it dont, this is debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freaking dang happy for you ;) You are such an amazing person and deserve all the happiness in the world! I love you too death and am so thankful to have you as my friend!

    <3 Rach
    (Blogger STILL hates me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look so AMAZING! And so happy! You deserve only the best Miss Buhler...see you soon then!
    Cris and Amber :)

    ReplyDelete