Friday, September 7, 2012
Week 35
How far along? 35 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: I stopped looking down.
Maternity Clothes? Yep! ALTHOUGH- I wore my Hydraulics Jeans twice this week and I was able to button them up - with NO elastic! Kind of exciting! Guess its exciting they fit when they were getting too big a few months before I found out I was pregnant! Good thing I kept them around!
Sleep: Not so great. Always tired, but have a hard time sleeping. Lilly is too rambunctious at night. I lay on my side and then she kicks the bed or puts pressure so its super uncozy. Not to mention she's dancing on my bladder so I'm getting up every 5 minutes!
Best moment this week: We finished Lilly's dresser... only took a week or so!
Miss Anything? Feeling cozy, bike rides, tuna, moving in normal speed, not feeling like I have to pee my pants every second, sleep...
Movement: Yes! Every time I want to sit still- she goes crazy. She likes to hang out on the right side, right under my ribs.
Food cravings: SPICEY! I put Tabasco on EVERYTHING! I think we've gone through an entire bottle in the last month!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: Sleepless in Riverton. Pressure in the ribs. Round Ligament Pain... BIG TIME!
Gender: G-I-R-L
Labor Signs: Negative. At the doctor this week he said, "I'll see you in two weeks... unless your water breaks then it will be earlier!" That kind of freaked us out. Can't believe it's THAT close!
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting my hair cut and two baby showers this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment