Monday, September 17, 2012
Week 37
How far along? 37 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: I gained a pound from last week!
Maternity Clothes? I discovered a pair of lightweight maternity capris this week. They are super cozy and I've had them from the beginning! I should wear them every day to make up loss time!
Sleep: Last night was FANTASTIC! I get good 3 hour naps in now.
Best moment this week: JC's reaction at the doctors office when Dr. England said Lilly is head down. After a pause JC exclaims... "YOU JUST TOUCHED HER HEAD?!" He was so amazed!
Miss Anything? JC... at this very moment I miss him more than anything.
Movement: She's starting to slow down, but still more active at night time.
Food cravings: Honey Buzzers!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: Swollen feet the last few days and exhaustion. Must be working a lot harder at making Lilly now a days. I'm super drained!
Gender: Doctor checked last week... she's still a girl!
Labor Signs: Dilated to a 3. No contractions yet.
Belly Button in or out? In - JC is disappointed that it hasn't poked out yet.
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: In the middle... I'm starting to get more emotional as the days go on. Still more happy, but I think the exhausted makes me want to cry!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment