Thursday, May 5, 2011

Amber Lintz

Do to the unfortunate event (or is it fortunate?!) of someone leaving the family- a lot of my pictures have either been removed or replaced by old pictures.  For example:  Grandma has a wall with all her grandkids on it.  She replaced the couple picture with my senior picture.  I couldn't decide what was more depressing to see the couple picture or me with my butchered blonde hair at the ripe age of 17 in that terrible graduation dress.  So for the sake of still wanting to be represented- I had some pictures done.

I'm sure you have all seen them on facebook- but if not- here they are.  Also wanted to advertise for Amber Lintz because she is amazing.  All her pictures are always perfect and she is so fun to work with.  I actually went to high school with her!  So if you need a wonderful photographer... please call her!!











2 comments: