Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday!

Yesterday was full of all sorts of exciting events!

Started off at 4:00 AM with my mom coming in to say they were headed to the hospital because Lindsay was about to have her baby!  Two hours later I woke up to a picture of Baby Dylan Jason weighing in at 4lbs and 17 1/2 inches.  He's a tiny little guy!



Work was exciting.  One of the nurses brought us an chocolate cake just because.  One of the ladies could not get over how AMAZING it was.  She was hilarious to watch.  You'd think she had never had chocolate cake before!  So Gloria cuts her off her own big section and tells her to take it home with her.  So she states... if it's at her desk, she'll just eat it!  So I offered to 'Cake Sit' for her since I would have no temptation to eat this death by chocolate cake...

It was funny though- every time I'd come back to my desk little by little the cake would disappear.  I couldn't help but laugh each time I noticed more was missing until finally, I turned to check on it and it was all gone!

By the end of the day I get a text from my mom that says, "Our 'other' arrival has come.  5th Wheel and Father are doing good!"   My parents bought a new trailer and I think have been waiting a month or two for it to get in.  It finally came yesterday and my dad couldn't be happier!



So after going to visit baby Dylan in the hospital we had a dinner and a game night in the trailer, or Wild Cat, as we've been calling it!  Jake said he'd only come if Green Tie would bring pizza and cinnamon sticks since he was going to be coming from work.  When Green Tie asked what kind of pizza he wanted... Jake responds with:  Smiling Pepperoni, with blushing sausage cheeks, and blonde pineapple hair.  Ha!  And this is what we Green Tie came up with:

Perfect, right?!








4 comments:

  1. who is Green Tie? I want a pizza like that! and congrats to Lindsay! That is a tiny one! And don't you work at an insurance place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buahahaha I loved the pizza, turned out AWESOME! Trailer park night was a success, let's start making that a date night more often. Next time I'll make sure we bring May for Wallie to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! That's hilarious!! Congrats you guys!! Note to self, if I need a kick trash pizza, I will be calling Green Tie!! ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza is great! But who is Green Tie? You are funny. The baby is so teeny tiny, and so cute! And the story about the chocolate cake cracked me up.:)

    ReplyDelete