Monday, May 23, 2011

Evil Kitty...

My friend asked if I would house sit and take care of her dogs while they went out of town for the night.  Lucky for me, they also ended up watching one of their friends cats for the weekend, which turned into me watching the cat also!

I asked Jessie if she'd want to have a night out with me and of course... Justin Beiber so we were both exciting for a girls night together!


                                                                


I've never had a huge issues with cats and I used to adore them.. but that changed when I had to share a house with one 24/7.  I don't know what was with this kitty... but it was made of something different and it almost killed me!  OK... that's exaggerating a wee bit... but let me just make this more dramatic.

Upon arrival I let the kitty in the house, which I had to climb half way in her kennel to get the darn thing out, hold on to it tight so it wouldn't run away while we walked from the garage to inside the house and then when in the room down stairs, I let it go.  All within 2 minutes maybe.

As I was sitting there enjoying Bieber my eye started feeling funny.  I'm sure I rubbed it or tugged at an eye lash thinking something was in it.  Within a few minutes I finally give in and go look in a mirror. 

EEEK!

There is a hive, my eye is all puffy and a once white eyeball is now red!



Never had this kind of reaction before!

So bed time came around for the animals and Wallie decided to come with me to get the kitty.  I didn't think anything of it since it's Wallie and he was always (well, usually) nice to the kitty I had before.  Although this black kitty- wanted nothing to do with Wallie.  So I grab the kitty and she's freaking out because of Wallie and eventually her claws dig into my arm and I throw her as the blood comes oozing out of two deep cuts!


 The night ended with me and Jessie trying to get the kitty in its kennel with out touching it since we were both allergic to it.  She was taunting it with its little feather toys and trying to scoot it along.  It was hilarious watching her try to get the kitty in its box!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Those pictures are seriously hilarious! I had so much fun with you, thanks for asking me to come hang out!! Thanks for letting us stay at your house Bonnie!! We didn't take pictures of the waffles! Those were delish! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been one scared kittie to do that. Poor thing. What happened to your kittie you had?

    ReplyDelete