Yesterday was a jammed packed day- lots of cleaning of houses and Sam (the truck). Luckily I was feeling fantastic and had loads of energy. I accomplished so much... compared to what I have in the last few weeks!
By the time we got home after a family party, we were exhausted from all the laughs and good times of the evening. Figuring it was now bedtime, I had a little snack, pulled out the smelly prenatal and gagged it down. I dread bedtime just for the fact of prenatal time. I either gag, spit it out, or end the night feeling nauseous. Wouldn't you want to take one?! And it doesn't help it smells like feet.
I've had a few friends say to take it with food, take it with a flavored drink, and before bed and it will be fine. Usually the juice helps to hide the taste, the food helps to not feel as sick... but overall... those tricks dont work for me!
The three of us snuggled up in bed to watch a few episodes of Castle. I fell asleep instantly, but woke up to the sound of Wallie's routinely pre-bedtime poop whines. I was resisting the urge to take him, JC was finishing the show up, and Wallie patiently continued to whine at the bottom of the bed. JC is always wonderful about taking Wallie out in the evenings and even more so on the poop occasions. Anymore I come running back to the condo with a puke/gagging attack. Bless his heart for being so sweet.
As I was getting up to take Wallie, JC asked what I was doing... I said I'd take Wallie out. He told me I'd do no such thing and to go back to bed. I flopped back down, grateful for his willingness, and then I laid there contemplating how I was feeling. JC was almost out the door as I made my way around the corner, grabbed a hair clip, tied the hair back fast and then lost it. From the front door I hear... "I HEARD THAT!" haha!
The last few weeks the prenatal pills have been getting to me. Hopefully I'm taking one for the team and they really do help the little peanut cause all they do is kill me! Sounds like I'm making the switch to the Flinestone Vitamins instead... so wish me luck!
Yabba Dabba Doo!!!
With the mix of eating all the time and feeling like throwing up... life is fantastic. What would make it even better would be the fact my jeans feel snugger and I'd be an official muffin top. Oh Wait! That's already happening!! I've told JC to promise me he wont let me be one of those pregnant ladies that wear sweats 24/7 because they can. I want to keep some class as I swell and only grow bigger... not smaller as my original summer plans.
To end on a good note:
Today I discovered my new favorite shorts. I'm sure you will be seeing them a lot. I got them last month at Kohls- they are super cute and conveniently have a fabric drawstring band. I know these will love me no matter how big the hips and belly get! To make it even better, they didn't have my size. So I got the size up figuring I'd {sadly} grow into them. I gave them a shot today and they are seriously fantastic and super cozy! Looks like the next few months will consist of cozy, but yet classy pants and {my favorite} summer dresses!
Seriously if you want me to I can drop those Vitamins off at Weenies work and you can pick them up on your way home today. Just text me & let me know. Hope you get feeling better. Love you!
ReplyDelete