Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 16




How far along? 16Weeks
Total weight gain:  6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet… but the jeans are getting snug!
Sleep: It’s Great, once I get past the two hours of peeing every 30 minutes!
Best moment this week: Finally finishing the chalk board!

Miss Anything? Fitting into my Silvers comfortalbly …
Movement:
Not yet.
Food cravings: No cravings recently. Just glad that food actually sounds appealing now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Wallie’s Poop… haha!
Have you started to show yet: Just a little bump.
Gender prediction: Girl... after helping at a dance studio this week, Im wanting my own little dancer!
Labor Signs: Heavens no!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling movement.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenna I am so so so happy for you. Congrats again to the growing Silotti family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Your own little dancer would be wonderful! I'm loving having two girls. Brikayla has her first dance recital in June and Rylee will start dance in the fall. It is so much fun!
    I'm so excited for you to be a mom, I know you're going to be an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete