Total Weight gain/loss: I think about 6-8 pounds. I'm afraid to look.
Maternity Clothes? Not yet... I was spoiled last night by my mom-in-law though! She took me shopping so now I'm all ready for when the belly pops!
Sleep: Fantastic! Even better waking up snuggled to the hubby.
Best moment this week: Feeling the little peanut move!
Miss Anything? Tanning beds... it'd be nice to have some color before blinding everyone at the pool. Instead I've resulted to Jergens Natural Glow until the pool opens.
Movement: Felt little kicks! Mostly during the day while at work.
Food cravings: Honestly, nothing yet. First few months I craved meat - but now I'm just grateful food even sounds good and it doesn't make me sick.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The usual of Wallie Poop...
Have you started to show yet? Eh... its still a questionable bump.
Gender: A mystery for a few more weeks!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and energetic! The more active I am, the better I feel!
Looking forward to: The pool opening! I'm sure the rest of the condo people aren't when they see me... but I'm ready for some sunshine! Maybe that will help the peanut come out with that pretty olive skin complexion. :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment