Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Week 20
How far along? 20 Weeks and half way there!
Total Weight gain/loss: I think about 8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Not officially! I'm still wearing my regular clothes daily. I'll wear my maternity shorts cause they are cozy and cute. But haven't worn any maternity shirts yet. My bump still needs to make its debut!
Sleep: It's fantastic! With JC's new schedule and the early sun... I'm awake before the alarm goes off.
Best moment this week: My order from Old Navy came... super cute dresses!
Miss Anything? Having Fridays off... but I wont complain about the paycheck!
Movement: Little Butterflies! Experience baby hiccups for the first time! That was such a fun feeling! Definitely perked me up for the remainder of the work day.
Food cravings: Nada.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! It's a great change.
Have you started to show yet? There is a bump... but its pretty low.
Gender: Finding out soon!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty Happy! How can I complain when my Husband is wonderful and takes such good care of me. And he got me new dresses! Looking forward to: The Silotti "Sex" Surprise party! Should be a fun night telling everyone what we are having!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know I always say it, but I love your weekly posts! I look forward to them each week ;) Your hair looks amazing in this picture, and I was the same with you with Brikayla - I didn't show til later on.
ReplyDelete