Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Week 19
How far along? 19 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: I think about 6-8 pounds. I'm afraid to look.
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing normal clothes. I wore my adorable Old Navy maternity shorts the other day though... super cozy!
Sleep: I love sleep... no crazy dreams.
Best moment this week: Watching JC's face as he felt baby move for the first time! He was so cute and excited as he felt the little kicks!
Miss Anything? Feeling confident. Been a real downer week on how chubby I feel. I know its for a good reason - just wish I'd get some huge bump instead of wiggly flub.
Movement: Little butterflies in there... still mostly during the work day.
Food cravings: Nada.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The usual of Wallie Poop...
Have you started to show yet? Eh... its still a questionable bump and chub.
Gender: A mystery for a few more weeks!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been tired and blah.
Looking forward to: Getting an actual baby bump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That was the worst part about pregnancy, was the time until you get your actual bump. I always felt so self conscious until it became a bump where people you don't know could tell you're pregnant instead of wondering if you're chubby - But from your pictures, you look amazing and it doesn't look like "chub" at all!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your weekly updates! I wish I would have done that with my girls, I only took pictures every month or so. Your little one will love it when they're older :)
Thanks Brit! In person it defintetly looks more like chub then anything else. I think it'd be fun to have a book of my mom's pregnancy with me so that's what started it. Even though the pictures don't really change - it will be fun to read the different questions from week to week! I'm glad I started it when I did - the first few months aren't worth documenting weekly - I think the pregnancy story leading up to when there are actual changes will be good enough!
DeleteOh you just wait Jenny before you know it you will have a big old baby bump & you'll be like oh man I miss those chubby weeks when I could still sleep ;) & I agree with Britnie...you look absolutely stunning for being 20 weeks pregnant! BUT I do remember how it feels. I bet any week now baby Silotti will pop on out :) You are beautiful & I love you!
ReplyDelete