Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 27


How far along?  27 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 20+ gained
Maternity Clothes?   A few of my jeans will still fit with a rubber band around the button.  Shirts are starting to get too snug.
Sleep:  Oh sleep... I'm ready for a nap!  Bed time is the best part of the day.
Best moment this week:  We spent all day Saturday on an adventure!  Woke up early, made yummy breakfast, jumped in the car and hit the road hand in hand.  We cruised the canyon, walked around a few lakes, ate lunch on a cliff side and ended the night snuggling at the cabin.   So great spending the entire day with my husband!  I love him so much!
Miss Anything?  Not having to pee so much!  I'm glad JC is so patient... 
Movement:  I love how much she wiggles!  I got to work one day and looked down and my tummy was going crazy from her dancing around.  Oh it makes my day!
Food cravings:  Diet Coke with Lime.  I've had a few this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!  
Symptoms:  A sore tailbone again.  I sit way to much during the day.
Have you started to show yet?  I'm showing - little bump for this little girl!
Gender:  Girl!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Happy!
Looking forward to:  Saturday... I love knowing I'll be with JC all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment