Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Week 29
How far along? 29 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 22 gained
Maternity Clothes? FINALLY!
Sleep: I have had some crazy dreams! One night I was hanging out with Howie Mandell, I was Cat Women working side by side with Batman, in some crazy police search... definitely been adventure packed! Maybe that's why I'm so tired anymore! Each night its something new and exciting.
Best moment this week: Finding out I had the 24th off. I loved doing NOTHING all day and it's a good thing I had the day off. I was really sore and super tired. I got a three hour nap in from 3:00-6:00pm and still went to bed at 10:30 PM!
Miss Anything? Being active. Every day I pass my bike and miss the motivation of going on long bike rides. Even though I feel super sluggish... it's hard wanting to actually be a slug.
Movement: Constantly! When she is moving, she doesn't stop!
Food cravings: Fruit and juice. I've had an unusal amount of grapes and apples lately. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup always sounds good too.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: One heck of a sore tail bone! Last few days it's felt like someone has kicked me in the bum multiple times. Google pregnant ladies say they experience the same thing... so it must be normal towards the end! And Road Rage... is that a symptom? Seems a lot worse now that I'm pregnant!
Gender: Little Lady
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy - but tired. Maybe a little moody cause I'm so BLAH about not being active.
Looking forward to: THE DENTIST!! Yes, I LOVE the dentist. I'm going on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited to get some clean teeth. Wish me luck... 26 years of no cavities and I don't want to start now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment