How far along? 28 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 20+ gained
Maternity Clothes? I'm proud to say I used a "Belly Band" for the first time. It was fantastic! I loved knowing my pants were completely unzipped but know one else knew! And I dare say - my pants officially no longer fit... without the belly band! Now when I wear jeans... rockin' the maternity style!
Sleep: Oh so peaceful! Thank goodness for a comfy tub!
Best moment this week: JC let me get my very own spinning bike! I've wanted one for so long and now I have one! We rode 10 miles Saturday morning and then found a killer deal on KSL for a stationary bike. It's practically brand new! The lady bought it in December and never used it. I've probably used it more then her in less than a week!
Miss Anything? My energy!! This week I have been so drained and tired.
Movement: Yes! This girl... I tell ya... she doesn't stop!
Food cravings: Still loving the Diet Coke with Lime. Ranch. Mexican is always sounding good too.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: Nothing unusual.
Gender: Girl! Did I tell you we switched doctors and he wanted to double check she was still a girl? She is! The new doctor is such a great guy. I'm excited we made the switch!!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy. Just thinking about my life makes me happy. I have the best husband ever and I'm so grateful for him.
Looking forward to: Getting my hair done on Friday! Last time I had it done was in February! Sheesh!
Maternity skinny jeans!


you are one hot mama!!!! So happy for you and JC. It's been fun to see you "grow" each week.
ReplyDeleteYou are def. rockin' the skinny jeans. We'll have to get pizza when we play Friday :) & ranch!
ReplyDelete