Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 19



How far along?  19 Weeks
Sleep: Wonderful!  Thank you Labor Day weekend!
Best moment this week:  We came home from a hike and had a bowl of cereal before taking a nap.  Let's just say that I didn't make it off the couch before falling asleep with left over milk in the bowl.... I woke up to cold milk being spilt all over my legs!  We both had a great laugh about it.
Miss Anything?  Not feeling nauseous all the time.  It's better than it was, but still more than I'd like!
Movement:  This little peanut has been moving a lot, anxious for JC and Lilly to feel it!
Food cravings:  Nothing new since last week.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Oh the smells.  My mom did bring over swim nose plugs to help with diapers... hahaha!
Have you started to show yet?  Still a questionable bump.
Gender:  Tell you soon!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Symptoms: This week, ridiculous amounts of emotions!  I've cried over everything!
Looking forward to:  This is the week we find out what the little peanut is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment