How far along? 20 Weeks
Sleep: It was pretty good for me.... Lilly was sick one night so JC slept on the floor in her room taking care of her and I had our cali king bed to myself! I missed his company, but it was kind of nice to star fish!
Best moment this week: Watching JC and Lilly play outside as they ran in the crinkling leaves. I love this time of year and I love my family. JC is so cute with Lilly and I adore watching him with Lilly - best dad ever!
Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable in my jeans!
Movement: Starting to get more frequent jabs. Very active in the mornings and night.
Food cravings: Subway always sounds good - but I think its just the mayo coming back....
Anything making you queasy or sick? Peanut Butter... my one true food love. I can't even get past the smell to eat it.
Have you started to show yet? Finally starting to get more of a round shape!
Gender: Almost time to tell!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Symptoms: Only headaches. Seems to be my norm anymore.
Looking forward to: Our BaByQ Gender Reveal Party! I love having parties and I'm excited to let everyone know what baby is!

No comments:
Post a Comment