Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 21



How far along?  21 Weeks
Sleep: Very good sleep week for the wrong reason.  I caught the flu bug and so I was able to stay home and sleep alllll day long.  It was glorious!  Rough being sick, but this body needed to catch up on the zzzz's.
Best moment this week:  Having JC at the Ultra Sound appointment with me and finding out what this little one will be!  He always makes the doctor visits more exciting.
Miss Anything?  Not going to the bathroom every few minutes.  I know it only gets worse the bigger I get!
Movement:  JC got kicked for the for the first time this week!  I love when he can feel baby moving!
Food cravings:  Winger's Sticky Finger Wraps and Cafe Rio... we had both. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Only the flu this week.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes - its officially a pregnant belly.
Gender:  Party is in a few days!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Symptoms: Headaches, flu bug, late night munchies.


Looking forward to:  FINALLY telling everyone what baby is!  We will be having a drawing at the reveal party to give a gift card for whoever guesses the baby correctly.  Kind of excited for what the winner gets... I thought it was clever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment