Thursday, October 2, 2014
Week 24
How far along? 24 Weeks - Yes, Yes, I skipped a week in the chalkboard pictures! I wanted to be on the same track my doctor is so I jumped ahead since I'm still measuring a week earlier. My due date has been changed to January 17th.
Sleep: It was fabulous this week! I'm enjoying the little tummy sleep I can before I get too big.
Best moment this week: Celebrated Lilly's Birthday! She had so much fun with all her cousins, Elmo cake, and new toys of course! I love watching her interact with her little cousins!
Miss Anything? Motorcycle rides. We keep talking about going but it's been too rainy or cold!
Movement: He's a wiggle worm while I'm at work. Keeps me entertained!
Food cravings: Tomatoes. I've never been a huge tomato fan, but all these homegrown tomatoes have really made an impression on baby! I've had them on my eggs, salads, alone, and even simply a tomato sandwich!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm hoping I'm out of this completely from now on!
Have you started to show yet? Yes - its officially a pregnant belly. I feel much bigger than last week!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? Still in - I will be VERY surprised if it comes out.
Weddings rings on or off? Easily go on and off! I will always wear this beautiful ring!
Symptoms: You guessed it.... HEADACHES! My hip flexors are getting sore too after sitting too long.
Looking forward to: General Conference. Women's conference was such a beautiful thing! Anxious to have the weekend to listen to our Prophet and all the talks prepared for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment