Saturday, October 11, 2014
Week 25
How far along? 25 Weeks
Sleep: It's been hard getting out of bed! I love nap time and bed time...
Best moment this week: Friday was Overstocks 15th birthday celebration so JC was required to leave work early for the big ground breaking of the new building in Midvale. So we took advantage of his time off and went to lunch while my mom had Lilly. After we picked up Lilly we all took a nap, then JC and I went to the Overstock party that night. It was pretty exciting, free food and a free concert of Brett Michaels. Surprisingly a really fun concert! But my favorite part about the day, we were laying in bed and JC thought I had fallen asleep and was having sleep twitches... He asked me if I was sleep twitching and I said, "No, I can't sleep because of the ringing in my ears!" (the concert was really loud for us old folks!) What he could feel was baby kicking my belly! The little guy was going crazy and I loved that JC was able to experience all his wiggles!!
Miss Anything? Standing up and just walking normal. My hip flexors are all sorts of sore after sitting for awhile and take a second to get functioning!
Movement: There has been a lot this week! I mainly feel it while laying in bed - probably because I'm actually being still and focusing on it!
Food cravings: Still going strong on the tomato craze!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Ah, Peanut Butter. That's been getting me since the beginning. Which is horrible, coming from the girl who puts it on everything! I can't eat it though and the smell... yuuuck. JC gave me a kiss before leaving to work and he had had some peanut butter... I almost lost it.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! My friend that works across the hall from me says I have officially popped!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? Easily go on and off! I will always wear this beautiful ring!
Symptoms: Tired... work is busy and the sleepies are hitting hard now a days.
Looking forward to: Second Sunday Supper. It's the Boo-hler addition this week. I love how my mom decorates for holidays and goes all out for our dinners. It's even turned into a costume party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment