Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 26


How far along?  26 Weeks 
Sleep: Well, Maverick thinks he should join us on the bed now... so the king size has turned into a twin it feels like!  Luckily that habit broke pretty fast!
Best moment this week:  I'm going to go with two: taking Lilly to Wheeler Farm to see the animals.  She loved it!  Also JC and I went for a beautiful motorcycle ride on a perfect day!  We went through Highland, Corner Canyon, AF Canyon, Provo Canyon, into Midway for a snack break and Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Miss Anything?  I've said it before, but riding my bike.  I've been walking to pick Lilly up from daycare and its two miles each way.  That's been nice and refreshing!
Movement:  I felt him a lot on our motorcycle ride actually!  Baby boy is getting the vibe already!
Food cravings:  You know, I really wish I had cravings like I did with Lilly.  Dinner time would be so much easier.  Nothing ever sounds to particularly good.
Have you started to show yet?  I don't think that's a question anymore.  I feel like I've even got the waddle walk going...
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off?  On - Now my watch is another story.  Used to be too loose and now its getting too tight.  Baby weight in my wrists?! haha!
Symptoms: Sticking with the hip flexors pain! JC is a sweetheart and gets me a warm epson salt, eucalyptus candle light bath quiet often!
Looking forward to:  Halloween - It will be fun to take Lilly out and about this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment