Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Fall leaves
Fall has always been my favorite season. This year it has meant even more to me. One afternoon I was inside cleaning up the dishes and the back screen door was opened. I could hear the leaves crunching outside as Lilly ran around the backyard giggling as she chased the dogs. That girl loves her puppies. As I looked out the window, its like everything stood still as I reflect on the life I have been blessed with.
A beautiful little girl, running around giggling with each step. A handsome husband that adores his little girl as she goes running into his arms to have her toss her high up into the sky. Dogs barking as they frolic in the leaves and play tug-a-war with each other. All of this I admire from the comfort of a beautiful house that we have made into our home.
I love the life that I live. I have truly been blessed by the Lord and each day I thank him for the all that he has given me.
I love my honey hub! He will do all that he can to make sure I'm comfortable. He loves me and all my imperfections. Not a day goes by that I don't question the love that he has for me because he is always showing it in his actions. He works hard, he plays hard. He's handy and ever so helpful to all those he comes in contact with. Always has a smile and always willing to put others needs in front of his own. He's a worthy priesthood holder and always ready to give a good lesson in Priesthood. He's an amazing daddy and our daughter adores him!
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter. I love her sweet smile. Her tiny little voice that constantly says, "Thank you mom." or "Lub You!" She's growing so fast and learning so much that she amazes me in the knowledge she has already at such a young age. I love watching her take care of her babies and love them ever so gently. The way she has taught them how to pray or even puts them in time out because we don't hit. She is such a precious little one. I see so much of me in her. With her chubby cheeks, her love for her babies and that she always wants to wear a dress or a tutu.
It's such a comfort to be snuggled up next to my wonderful man while holding our little one. I'm grateful this is my eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment