Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 28



How far along?  28 Weeks (The eight is supposed to be a ghost... haha!)
Sleep: Still wonderful.  Kind of funny this week - JC was up laying in bed and I had fallen asleep.  I kept remember him laughing at the show he was watching and nudging me pretty hard.  In the morning I told hIm I had a crazy dream that he was laughing so loud and pushing me pretty intensely at times... he says, "Well you were snoring so loud I was trying to stop it!"  I guess the sleep is good for me!
Best moment this week:  Halloween with the Little One!  She kept me busy between the school party, grandmas, Trick or Treating at Dad's office, and of course handing out candy!  She loved being Belle - but not so much having all the attention.  This year JC was the Beast, me Miss Potts, and Lilly Belle.  Lilly loved it!
Miss Anything?  Starting to miss work as crazy as the sounds!  December 4th is my last day... it's starting to get real that I'll be leaving after almost eight years!
Movement:  All the time!  Even had kicks during this picture!
Food cravings:  It's probably just the Halloween candy season... but I've had more Milkyways this week then I've ever had in my life!
Have you started to show yet?  I can't see my toes....
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off?  Always on!
Symptoms: Just the dang hip flexor pain!
Looking forward to:  Getting Lilly's room done.  Have an adorable ballerina bedspread, paint - with sparkles, new bed, and a chandelier for her 'big girl room'.  How she is a big girl is beyond me... I don't like it!  She's still my Little One and always will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment