How far along? 29 Weeks
Sleep: Besides the occasional potty breaks, it's pretty good! Although this week I woke up a couple times with some serious leg cramps!
Best moment this week: Overall it was a great week; I passed the glucose test and baby is doing great. We tried a new yummy Indian place called, "Taste of India", with Jake and Shalise. Always a pleasure enjoying their company. Sunday we had Second Sunday and had A LOT of laughs with the entire family. I loved it!
Miss Anything? Just walking normal. This little guy sits so low its uncomfortable to sit/walk/move normal!
Movement: He's constantly going and strong!
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk. We have had that in our fridge consistently the past few weeks I've realized. It's usually how I take my prenatal.
Have you started to show yet? I can't see my toes....
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? Always on!
Symptoms: Just the dang hip flexor pain!
Looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to time with Lilly before baby boy gets here. It will be fun to spend all day with that little girl of mine. I am definitely counting down the days!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? Always on!
Symptoms: Just the dang hip flexor pain!
Looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to time with Lilly before baby boy gets here. It will be fun to spend all day with that little girl of mine. I am definitely counting down the days!

No comments:
Post a Comment