Saturday, December 6, 2014

Week 32



How far along?  32 Weeks
Sleep: Overall it was pretty good.  The hip pain kicks in when I need to rotate or get out of bed for intermission of sleeping for a bathroom break. And apparently I had a pretty epic snoring moment that JC felt he should record and play for me! I remember waking up at one point while he was still awake and he played it for me... I blamed it on the dogs. Haha!  
Best moment this week:  Having a baby appointment and hearing the little heart beat going strong. Always a blessing!  Each morning Lilly has been saying hi to baby brother as well and rubbing my tummy.  That's just adorable!
Miss Anything?  Not feeling like a slug! I keep telling myself this pregnancy could be a lot worse... it's horrible compared to Lilly, but fantastic compared to others I'm sure. I really miss being active and simply walking without wanting to cry!
Movement:  He is most wiggly after 6pm.  I like to watch my tummy shift around when he's getting cozy.
Food cravings:  I will gladly report that I gave in to Little Caesars Pizza.  JC had to work until almost 10pm all week preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday emails so Lilly and I picked up a pizza, painted our nails and watched Frozen.  It was a lovely evening. I'm excited for the many girls nights I get with that Little One as she gets older!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off?  Starting to get a little less wiggle room.
Symptoms: Dr gave me a couple stretches for the musculoskeletal pain I'm dealing with.  It helps, but still hurts.  As he put it, it will probably stay the same or get worse the next few weeks.  I've decided I will embrace the pain and rejoice when it's all done and simply be grateful for my body!
Looking forward to:  Going to Savior of The World with my family.  I remember going once before and its such a beautiful production about our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment