How far along? 33 Weeks
Sleep: It was a rough week. I started out having no voice, turned into a scratchy voice, developed a cough and now congestion. I had a hard time sleeping because of the cough and congestion!
Best moment this week: Having my last day at work! I can't believe after 8 years I'm finally quitting my job. Everyone teases me, even the UPS guy, that I will be back in a few months or the next year. I'm hoping thats not the case however! I'm really looking forward to being a stay at home mom! I have a few weeks before baby boy gets here so it will be nice to enjoy Lilly time and get things prepared around the house.
Miss Anything? My paycheck already! I know this will be a big blessing to our family- but its still a little nerve racking knowing I wont have my big pay day anymore!
Movement: He's pretty consistent with his schedule. I'm hoping that since he's most wiggle in the evenings/nights that it's not a sign how he'll be out in the real world!
Food cravings: I've said it before, but I'm still surprised I haven't had crazy cravings like I did with Lilly. Sure something sounds good now and again- but not bad enough I have to go get it right away!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? I don't want to take it off at night anymore for the fear it wont go back on!
Symptoms: Besides the musculoskeletal and the cough/congestion - nothing!
Looking forward to: My farewell lunch for work. I hate being the spotlight, but it will be fun to get together with everyone and officially have my last hurrah!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? I don't want to take it off at night anymore for the fear it wont go back on!
Symptoms: Besides the musculoskeletal and the cough/congestion - nothing!

No comments:
Post a Comment