How far along? 35 Weeks
Sleep: I've had better.
Best moment this week: Simply feeling accomplished! Pre-registered with the hospital, got the new pediatrician all set up for the new year/new baby, snowman slippers done for the two main girls who have been watching Lilly at Little Critters, a lot checked off my 'To Do' list, cleaned the car, finally decorated the empty kitchen wall and work done for my at home job. It's nice to have so much done!
Miss Anything? Feeling secure about myself. I've been on one heck of a roller coaster this pregnancy and I feel so sluggish and out of shape. It's to the point I'm glad I don't work anymore cause it was depressing getting dressed in the morning (not to mention it made me winded!) and I don't feel confident with my chubby, flubbyness. With that said: I'm grateful for a new baby coming and that I'm able to carry the baby for the pregnancy so I shouldn't complain, it's only temporary!
Movement: It is getting more intense the bigger he gets!
Food cravings: Nothing specific this week.
Labor Signs: Starting to have little Braxton Contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? Still on.
Symptoms: The usual.
Looking forward to: Christmas! I can't believe it's so soon!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Weddings rings on or off? Still on.
Symptoms: The usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment