Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A new Groomer

Well, here I go again in pretending to be a dog groomer.  You probably remember a few months back while in Alaska I washed Wallie... started brushing him and he just stood there... so I started to give him a hair cut myself.  He looked cute... but didn't have the 'Westie Cut'.

This morning Wallie and I ran to Petco to get some new shampoo and a razor- thank goodness for helpful employees that spend ten minutes telling me how to wash, cut, and take care of my puppy!

Wallie is so patient... I washed him, let him run around wild to dry off a bit, started to blow dry him and then the cutting began!

 {Before}
 {One wet puppy!}
 {Squeeky clean and blow dried}
 {Super white, and cut}
He was such a good boy!  He stood there, ate his treats, and looked at me like... alright mom, I hope you know what your doing!  I really don't, but I sure pretend good.  I did promise him that I'd have it down by summer so he wont look so silly at the dog park with a butch hair cut!

 {My handsome Wallie}
Enjoy the curls while they last... apparently he'll loose his puppy curls around the age of two.
{And this is him in the morning... I love waking up to his cute face!}

No comments:

Post a Comment