Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 22



How far along?  22 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: No idea this week!  Not too curious.
Maternity Clothes? If I stick to summer dresses I don't realize I need maternity clothes!  My bump still isn't big enough to justify the stretchy band yet.
Sleep: It's great!  Haven't had crazy dreams like I've heard pregnancy causes.  JC on the other had is a different story... I woke up to him conducting music in his sleep!
Best moment this week:  I'm going with Sunday.  We went for a hike up Bell's Canyon to the waterfall. JC packed our offical park blanket, PB & Jelly sandwiches, fruit cups, and pudding.  It was a fun day and even better getting to be with him all day!
Miss Anything?  Looking good in a bikini! Hahaha! 
Movement:  This baby is a wiggler!  I keep teasing that baby must be excited when we go out to play.  Pretty intense wiggles before getting on the motorcycle, poolside, and the hike!
Food cravings:  I've been craving a Carmel Apple Spice from Startbucks.  I can't justify going to get one though when its 97 degrees out and its a warm drink!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!  
Have you started to show yet?  In clothes I simply look chubby.  Swimsuit- you can see the bump coming.  Still not bump worthly though!
Gender:  Oh golly!  FRIDAY is the big day to tell everyone!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy.  I don't know what was in my pizza last night but JC sure got the giggles out of me!  What a fun night of laughing at the pol, going to dinner and giggling like crazy with him all night!  I guess its pretty easy to be so happy when your married to the smiliest guy in the world!
Looking forward to:  The party is Friday!  Although I'm starting to feel the pressure of finalize things and the anxiety of it all going as planned!  I'm excited for you all to know so I don't have to be so cautious as to saying "baby" or "it".  "It" does have an offical name!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment