Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Week 24
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 12+ gained
Maternity Clothes? This week I still pulled off normal jeans and shirts. Guess its a good thing most my clothes are too big from when I lost weight!
Sleep: It was great- except on Saturday night! While camping our air matress had a leak in it... within hours we were on the floor all night!
Best moment this week: Spending time with JC. I love every minute I have with him. There was one night where baby girl was going crazy and he was there to feel all the wiggles. I love feeling her move during the day, but its always so much better when he's there with me!
Miss Anything? Riding my bike for long distances! We went riding on Saturday and I was tired before we made it 2 miles... big change from when we did our 60 mile ride!
Movement: Lots of it! I love laying there and watching my tummy. Always makes me giggle when I can see her pushing it out.
Food cravings: Nothing too particular this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Have you started to show yet? My bump is so low! Definitely slowly growing. I keep hearing about week 25/26 it 'pops' out all of a sudden. So we'll see!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I was more emotional this week. There were a few days I just wanted to cry or do nothing.
Looking forward to: JC starts his new job at eBay this week (well probably did start by the time I post this!). What a blessing this job is and I know he's excited to begin. Let the nights begin of never seeing his smiling face...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment