Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Week 23
How far along? 23 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: Blah... I looked - not happy. But it's for a good reason!
Maternity Clothes? No... been in dresses or my regular jeans with a hair tie around the button. One day I will answer this as a YES!
Sleep: Had a few dreams before the party that the box wouldn't open, the balloons didn't come out, or they were all popped! Then another really weird one... but I'll keep that to my self. I've woke up with a sore back a few times or a stolen pillow... hahaha!
Best moment this week: Announcing we are having a baby girl! The party was a success and I'm so grateful for all the friends and family that came to find out! It was so much fun and so glad for all the pictures we got!
Miss Anything? Working out and seeing results. Not feeling winded, just by putting socks on!
Movement: Lots of it! She was really excited for the party. Hiccups today and daily dance moves every day! One night she must have been doing somersaults... we could feel her rolling across my tummy!
Food cravings: Peanut Butter - but is that a surprise?!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Have you started to show yet? At the party I was told I am! That's a good sign! I feel like I'm still in the, "Is she pregnant or just chubby?" phase.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! It's been such a great week! We went bowling this week and that was a lot of fun. Even more that I won 3 out of the 5 games!
Looking forward to: Father's Day Camping this weekend! My favorite trip of the entire year - always has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment