Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 25


How far along?  25 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 15+ gained
Maternity Clothes?   In this heat... I love dresses!  Few of my shorts still fit and I wear the maternity shorts a lot.  But as far as the shirts go... haven't really needed them yet.  Come on Lilly... let me wear my new clothes!
Sleep: Besides how horridly hot it is at night, its good!
Best moment this week:  Saturday.  I spent the entire day with JC and I loved it!  We went swimming around 9:30AM since it was already 87 degrees!!  He made a yummy breakfast, we got ready for the day, worked on the fish tank, watched SYTYCD, dinner with his parents, shared a yummy Kiwi Coconut snow cone on the way home, and ended the night snuggled in bed watching a movie.  I love days like that!
Miss Anything?  Just my time with JC!  Our schedules are opposite so when I get home from work he's gone until about 10:00.  Grateful for our weekends together and even more grateful that this schedule wont last forever.
Movement:  She is wiggling as I write this!  Best feeling is her dancing around in there!
Food cravings:  Pizza with Ranch....
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!  
Symptoms:  Shin pains the last few days.
Have you started to show yet?  This question is almost as sad as the maternity clothes!  I'm getting there... she is slowly pushing her way out.
Gender:  Girl!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Happy.  I've been in a jolly mood this week!
Looking forward to:  Taylorsville Dayzz this Saturday!  They have the best fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. I crave pizza and ranch too. I wish I had a more valid and less sad excuse as to why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name, one of my daughters is called. Lucy May. lol.

    ReplyDelete