Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Week 30
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 24 gained
Maternity Clothes? I went to my hair lady yesterday and she was impressed with my super cute maternity jeans... then I had to tell her they aren't maternity! Oh the Belly Band!
Sleep: Lilly loves to be wiggly when I want to sleep! Once she settles down I can sleep just fine.
Best moment this week: We ordered Lilly's first Cabbage Patch Kid! Her name is Lainey Lou and born October 9th. That was JC's guess as to when Lilly would come. I hope Lilly loves her as much as I love my first CPK that I still have!! We did EVERYTHING together!
Miss Anything? The usual of not having to pee every second, being super active, having energy, long distance rides that don't make me uncozy....
Movement: This is cute... I'm convinced she knows the sound of JC's voice. As soon as he gets home from work and he starts talking to me she goes nuts! Someone, other than myself, is excited he's home!! A daddy's girl before she's even out. I love it!
Food cravings: My appetite seems to have gone down lately. Haven't had sweets in awhile and food doesn't even sound good. Cherries are my new fruit craving though.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: Fatigue... go figure! hahaha!
Gender: Counting on a girl!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It's been a fantastic week! Although our hours are short during the week I love being with JC. We got the crib, had a great relaxing Sunday... every reason to be happy!
Looking forward to: Getting Lainey Lou! We have the crib set up, the bedding, and all we need now is Lainey to be the final decoration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment