Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week 31


How far along?  31 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: 24 gained
Maternity Clothes?  Yep!
Sleep:  Most nights Lilly wants to be roudy right as I get cozy and about to zonk out, but once I'm asleep... it's great!
Best moment this week:  I was laying on the couch and my mom walked by.  My tummy was in a funky shape cause Lilly was pressing against it so I pointed it out to my mom.  She put her had on my belly and said, "Hi Lilly!  It's grandma!"  and Lilly said "Hi" with a kick!  It was priceless!
Miss Anything?  This week... Joseph!  He finished his 7 week training at eBay and had a few days off before he starts his new shift.  School starts on the 22nd so he went on a motorcycle trip down to Moab.  I'm so glad he went, he deserves a break before school starts!!  But I sure do miss him!
Movement:  I'm pretty sure she gets her 10 movements in 5 minutes!  When she is moving - She is moving! She's getting stronger and the kicks have hurt a few times.  I wont complain... a moving baby is a healthy baby!
Food cravings:   I've realized I use Tabasco Sauce A LOT lately!  I'm always pouring it on something.  I liked spicey before, but it's even more now!  Thank goodness I've never had heartburn!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!  
Symptoms:  This week... sore ligaments.  Saturday I overstepped and fell down the stairs in the garage.  Luckily I slid down on my bum and never fell to the side or forward.  I bruised my hand and foot pretty good and my back where it hit the stair on the final impact.  I was doing fine until about 4 hours later I got up from a nap and had a sharp pain right in the front side of my belly.  Ended up calling the doctor on call and he suggested that I stressed the ligament holding the placenta when I caught my fall  Lilly was still being her usual self of moving a lot and I had no bleeding or any other symptom so he said just to take it easy.  THEN on Tuesday my dad was making me giggle way to hard with his usual CPK play time routine and I got a sharp pain in my right side.  Apparently that's Round Ligament Pain... which is caused my laughter.  Oh it's been a week of sharp pains!
Gender:  Our sweet pea!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Emotional.  It was a week where I could look at a freckle and start to cry!
Looking forward to:  Joseph coming home! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Round ligament pain is the worst. I also had a weak muscle on both pregnancies and it would just ache in one spot all the time. It was super annoying. But worth it! Till they turn 2.......haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew JC's first name was Joseph!! I always wondered what his name stood for...apparently now i know half ;) We need to do a girls night soon!!!

    ReplyDelete