Thursday, August 16, 2012
Week 32
How far along? 32 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: Oh geez... I don't know why I look down when they weigh me!
Maternity Clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Going to bed early.... a lot more sleep these days!
Best moment this week: JC and I both had Tuesday and Wednesday off! It's his two days off from work and I took it off so we could have a couple days together before school starts. We didn't do anything to crazy or wild, but so glad we had ALL day together!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly. I'm such a tummy sleeper so it's been hard adjusting to the side and sometimes back.
Movement: She is still going strong! She likes to move a lot while I'm laying around trying to sleep.
Food cravings: Mint and Lime. Not together!! But I'm always wanting something with lime or mint... Oh Red Robin Mojito!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: Weak muscles! I swear my legs don't want to work - the ligaments are so floppy!
Gender: Hoping she is still a girl! I had a dream Lilly had an OLDER brother... explain that one!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It was a good week. I think I'm getting dumber by the day - but at least it keeps me laughing!
Looking forward to: Meeting little Oakley Cory Salmond on Tuesday! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment