Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week 33


How far along?  33 Weeks
Total Weight gain/loss: I think I'm about 27 gained.
Maternity Clothes?  Yep!
Sleep:  I've been trying to take a nap some time in the evening so I can be awake when JC gets home at 11:30... soon it will be closer to midnight!  :o/  So hard not sleeping with him- so once he's there and the snuggles start... I'm out!
Best moment this week:  Hahaha!  Oh it still makes me laugh!  I was laying on my side and could feel Lilly really good.  I had JC put his hand on her since her arm/leg was so distinct to feel.  When he did, he pressed on her a little bit and she hit back!  He shot clear to the other side of the bed and squealed!  He wasn't expecting to feel her so good or for her to hit back!  He freaked out, so it kind of made me freak out... but I can't really get away from my belly so it was really funny!
Miss Anything?  Getting out of bed without having to be pushed or rolling out!
Movement:  I love it!  She's getting more up in my ribs now so it's getting uncomfortable.
Food cravings:   Red Robin Mojito! Still loving mint!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!  
Symptoms:  Sore ribs, sore back, sore, sore sore!
Gender:  My dad says its going to be a chicken... JC and I eat A LOT of eggs!
Labor Signs: Negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Weddings rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Happy as a clam!
Looking forward to:  Giving JC his back to school gift I made him!  Things like this make me so giddy knowing how cute and smiley he will be about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment