I got the honor of being a guest appearance at Brookelynn's birthday party today! Today the sweet little princess turned 4 years old and what better way to celebrate than to have a Princess and Pirate birthday party!!
When all the little girls and boys got there, Pirate Josh, took them on a scavenger hunt to find some treasures. After that, Cindy had the girls guess which princess was here to help pass out treats. It was so funny to hear their responses and even better when I walked out and watched their eyes grow wide and their mouths drop! So precious!!
I think I should walk around like this more often... little girls adore a life size princess! At Halloween when I opened the door, four little girls stood there and suddenly silence fell over and then you heard a "Gasp! It's Belle!!!" in the sweetest little whisper!
These girls were adorable all dressed in their princess gowns and curls in their hair. It was so much fun to see them glowing and so excited to see Belle.
One little girl, Hayden, stayed close by me and every other minute you'd hear,
"Belle?!"
Me: "Yes?"
Hayden: "I want to tell you something."
Me: "What's that?"
Hayden: "I'm really glad you came."
{ Hayden }
Our conversations went on to things like, How pretty my dress was, how pretty her dress was, how curly her hair is, how we both are princesses, how she really likes Aeriel to and asked I see her often, if the Beast and I dance in our ballroom, and then- why the Beast didn't come to the party. She was a doll!
What a fun birthday party and I'm so grateful for the experience! Nothing is sweeter then little kids and their innocence and thrill of the simple things! Josh and Cindy did such an awesome job putting the party together and all the kids loved it! They had fun games, awesome treats, and off course, a yummy Rapunzel cake!
As excited as I was to dress up today... (I am such a little girl still!) it was even more exciting that my homemade dress done in October for Halloween was a bit snug then.. and now it's too loose! Woot! Hence why one hand is behind my back.. it's pulling the dress tight! :o)
You seriously do look incredible and how fun that you got to do that!? You are the best!!
ReplyDelete