Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Musical Post

I love this song!  There are so many songs that I have been able to relate to these past few months but this one couldn't be more true and its simply positive.  It's the hard situations in life that makes us stronger, so I know you can relate to it also!






This is another good one... I just love Sara, she's very pretty (Jaynee- I think you look like her!), catchy song, and just simply awesome that she plays piano on a table and silverware!



And one more... LOVE this song and it just so happens to be the song we are learning the lyrical to at that dance studio that I'm pretending like I can dance at again.  The video is kind of weird... but the song is good!



PS RACH: Don't look at her teeth!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jenna! :)

    These are great songs. Thanks for sharing - this was a great way to start the morning. I love how you find such great sources of strength in small things, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I said 'great' three times in a row. Substitute in one 'awesome' and one 'amazing' in place of two 'greats' of your choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first two...the third one still needs to grow on me. I like the lyrics but the voice is just so different! I love you and am proud of you for being so strong!

    Oh & Jaynee does kinda look like Sara...never put the two together before!

    ReplyDelete