Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 23

15 facts about you.

1. I am the youngest and most loved of three older brothers.

2. Chocolate makes me pee upon consumption.

3. I am {slightly} scared off the car wash.

4. I am appendix free.

5. Peanut Butter is good with anything. It's the new Ranch.

6. My friends are cooler than yours.

7. The word {fart} makes me giggle... always has... I'm sure it always will.

8. I have the best Westie ever!

9. I haven't seen my natural hair color since 7th grade.

10. I love Cabbage Patch Kids.

11. I can watch Pure County over and over and cry every time.

12. I have the most loving and supporting family.

13. I get sweaty at any temperature above 60.... I'll miss Alaska this summer..

14. I have a slight addiction to Rummikub...

15. Brenda Bacon.



No comments:

Post a Comment