Monday, February 7, 2011

Use my undeez?

Remember my post about the new dance shoe, Foot Undeez?  Well, I had a funny conversation come from that.  It was more one sided... but just imagine if you were receiving text with this kind of information....

Me: Is this Heather?
Heather: Who is this?
Me: Jenna.
Me:  Did you end up getting your Undeez?  If not you can borrow mine, they are too big and I only wore them for 30 minutes.
Heather:  (Few hours later...) You've got the wrong number....

After asking if they wanted to borrow mine... I realized how gross that probably sounds so I wrote Heather on FB and asked if she received a text from me... of course she said no!  Hahaha!  So here I am.. asking some innocent person if they'd like to borrow my undeez I only wore for 30 minutes!  I almost felt like I needed to apologize or to explain what I was talking about!  

But instead... I left them thinking how gross this mystery number is!  But at least they know who to go to if they need some undeez!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!! That is the best story ever!! Thank you for starting my day off right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Oh Jenny! That could only happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was laughing sooo hard when you told me you'd been texting my old number haha! love it!

    ReplyDelete